Who Are We?
CE Marking under CPR: EN1090 - Provision of FPC management systems. We offer the full process of fully compliant documentation and working with you to broaden your understanding and assisting in the implementation.
EN 3834 Quality requirements of Fusion Welding (an essential part of 1090) - We offer RWC provision and welder qualifications and procedure testing
· Monitoring & formulation of WPQR’s in accordance with ISO 15614-1:2004 + A2:2102 / ISO 15614-2:2005 in the following welding processes - MMA:111, MIG: 131, MAG:135 & TIG:141 welding
· Monitoring & formulation of WQTC’s in accordance with ISO 9606-1:2013 / BS EN 287-1:2011 in MMA: 111, MIG: 131, MAG: 135 & TIG: 141 welding
· Formulation of pWPS’s / WPS’s in accordance with ISO 15609-1:2004 in MMA: 111, MIG: 131, MAG: 135 & TIG: 141 welding.
· Visual inspection of welds in accordance with ISO 5817:2014 & NSSS 5th Edition - CE Marking
· Experienced in material grades 1.1, 1.2, 8.1, 22.1 & 23.1 as per ISO 15608:2014
Steel Construction Consultant with over 25 years of experience in the steel construction industry, working closely with the majority of the main contractor group in roles varying from Design Manager, Surveyor, Contract Manager.
Longstokes knowledge and technical expertise of process within the steel fabrication and welding industry ecompassess all aspects, structural steel, architectural and general fabrication.
With an indepth knowledge of the associated standards.
We have a firm understanding of the whole process for structural steel, constructional steel, architectural metalwork and the BS Standards and the Euro Codes that are deemed appropriate.